We hope you find some beautiful and inspiring Montessori blogs in this list. We feel the Montessori lifestyle blogs really show the essence of Montessori in the home.
- Itty Bitty Love – Written by Anne, a Montessori teacher now at home with her children. I link to this blog all the time, it’s not updated regularly but I really connect with Anne and her Montessori outlook!
- The Kavanaugh Report – Now a parent to three, Nicole writes about everyday Montessori – and updates regularly!
- Our Montessori Life – Written by Montessori parent and teacher Beth.
- Milkweed Montessori – A personal/musings, charming blog by Meghan, Montessori trained and parent to two.
- The Montessori Notebook – Simone is a Montessori teacher and has a talent for communicating with parents. An absolute favorite.
- Nduoma – Lots of ideas for infancy and toddlers. You will love Junnifa’s approach.
- Midwest Montessori – This is a Tumblr account that I think you will enjoy. Written by Amy who is training in Montessori and her two children (toddler and preschooler).
- Montessori on Mars – Written by the gorgeous Montessori teacher and parent, Mars in the Philippines.
- The Pinay Homeschooler – I’m not a homeschooler but I still really connect with this site, lots of great ideas for home learning!
- Living Montessori Now – Perhaps the best-known Montessori blog of all. This is an activity blog, full of ideas, many are Montessori-inspired, and Deb updates regularly.
- Carrots are Orange – Written by Marnie, lots of schooling and home activity ideas.
- This Merry Montessori – Lots of toddler ideas.
- Feeding the Soil – A personal blog by Sara, a Montessori leader, also my co-author of Kids in the Kitchen!
- A Life Sustained – Courtney doesn’t write a lot about Montessori but there is clearly a lot of content that Montessori parents will relate to!
- The Full Montessori – Written by Pilar who is trained in Montessori, however, writes about her life with her two young children.
- MariaMontessori.com – A collective blog written by experienced Montessori teachers and leaders.
New (up and coming) Montessori Blogs
- Mothers Abroad – A parenting site with lots of Montessori orientated content.
- Montessori and Me – Written by Megan who is Montessori trained (0-3 and 3-6), including lots of cooking and practical life with her children (3,5 and 7) with beautiful photography.
- Doing Montessori in Dubbo – This is such a charming blog, written by Vicki about her two sons (a toddler and preschooler).
- Emil and Mathilda – One of my all-time favorites! Gorgeous blog about the Montessori home experiences of two young children, including lots of infant and toddler posts.
- Eltern vom Mars – Another utterly delightful blog about Montessori at home including lots of beautiful spaces.
- Mini and Me – This is a recent blog for me, but I think you will like it.
Non-Montessori Blogs I Love