The Children’s House
We recognize how capable young children are and provide them with experiences that develop their minds. If your child is preschool or Kindergarten age (3-6 years), the Children’s House at CTMS is the perfect place for them to grow more comfortable and confident each year.
Why do preschool students learn more in a Montessori environment?
At the Children’s House, our students:
- Use beautiful materials that invite them to touch, think, discover, and experience.
- Wash tables, pour liquids, prepare snacks, and learn independence
- Develop calmness, order, concentration, coordination, and fine motor skills.
- Are exposed to math, language arts, sciences, art, music, movement, foreign language, martial arts, and yoga.
- Often learn to read, write, and calculate math equations at a much younger age than children in traditional programs.